Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management
THE MASTER COURSE
The Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management(Italy) is one of just a handful in Europe for the training of consultancy, insurance, finance and risk management professionals.
- Starting date: Trieste (Italy), October 2, 2018
- Structure: 12 months full-time | 7 months of class activities + from 3 to 5 months of company internship
- Language: English | Average of 10 countries in the classroom every year
- Topics: Insurance, Consultancy, Risk Management, Finance
- Placement: 91% within 6 months by the Graduation Day
THE SPONSOR COMPANY
ALLIANZ - One of the leading integrated financial services providers worldwide: 148.000 employees worldwide - 70 countries - 83 mln. of clients.
THE SCHOLARSHIP COMPETITION
Allianz Italia offers a 100% Scholarship (named in honor of Ugo Irneri) to be awarded to a recent graduate coming from EU Central Eastern European Countries.
The Beneficiary, after completing the MIRM classroom training, will attend a curricular internship at one of the Allianz headquarters worldwide.
Amount of the award
The scholarship covers the whole tuition fees (€ 22.000) and the board and lodging expenses (€500 for 12 months).
- Academic degree (or equivalent qualification) in economics or in a technical subject;
- Good working knowledge of English;
- Citizenship: Eastern Europe countries which have recently joined the European Community: Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.
How to apply
- Complete the MIRM online Application Form and type "Yes" in the field "Would you like to apply for a Scholarship" and insert "Irneri Scholarships" in the Scholarship list field.
- Upload the requested CV and Motivational Letter, highlighting also your strengths and achievements related to the Irneri Scholarship.
- Submit the Application form
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.