Vice-Chancellor's International High Achievers Scholarships, Charles Darwin University
CDU offers a limited number of 25% and 50% tuition fee scholarships for international students who have a record of academic excellence and high achievement. The tuition scholarships apply to the tuition fees for the full duration of an Undergraduate or Postgraduate coursework degree.
The scholarships are exclusively available to students commencing a degree at CDU, and are awarded on demonstrated academic merit.
Applications for Semester 1, 2016 close on 30 October 2015
Eligibility and Conditions
Eligible applicants must:
- A demonstrated record of academic excellence and high achievement in previous relevant studies and qualifications
- Must meet the University's academic and English entry requirement
- An unconditional offer (SVP cleared) of admission to the degree at CDU for Semester 1, 2016
- Not hold a scholarship from an Australian or foreign sponsoring agency
- Submitted a completed application for the scholarship by 30 October 2015 for commencement in Semester 1, 2016
Conditions of the Scholarship
Scholarship conditions are:
- Students must commence studies in Semester 1, 2016
- Students must maintain satisfactory academic progress each semester in the degree at CDU, at a Credit average or better (65 – 75%) and with no fail grade in any subject
- The tuition fee scholarship will be applied directly upon enrolment each semester
- Students must pay the remaining balance of their tuition on or before the start of each semester
- The scholarship is neither transferrable for cash, nor refundable and cannot be transferred to another person, course or year
- Students must abide by the CDU (Student of the University) By-laws
How to apply
Download the Vice-Chancellor's International High Achiever's Scholarship Application Form (pdf 59KB)and submit with your application for admission to a degree program at CDU.
Please note: the VCIHAS scholarships are very competitive and meeting the minimum eligibility standards described above does not guarantee that you will be awarded a scholarship. All applicants who meet the minimum eligibility standards will be included in the selection process. The decision of the University selection panel is final.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: