Surrey International Scholarship for Excellence 2019 entry
Tuition fee discounts up to £5,000 are available for high-calibre international students applying to study postgraduate taught courses starting in September 2019.
Eligibility criteria for the Surrey International Scholarship for Excellence 2019 entry
To be eligible for this scholarship applicants must:
- Be an offer holder for one of the full-time MSc programmes listed below
- Apply for their chosen programme within the permitted timeframe and confirm their wish to study by paying the required deposit in advance of the deadline
- Be an overseas fee paying student (this scholarship is not available for students eligible for home/EU fees)
Be self-funded (you must be paying for your studies independently rather than being sponsored or in receipt of another scholarship, whether that be an external scholarship or any other university-funded scholarship)
- Meet all the conditions of your offer
Offer holders who fulfil the above criteria and who achieve either a UK 2:1 or a first-class honours degree or overseas equivalent are eligible (see our typical equivalencies)
For the programmes listed below, we will award £5,000 for offer holders achieving a UK first-class honours (or international equivalent) and £2,500 for those achieving a UK 2:1 with honours (or international equivalent):
- Accounting and Finance MSc
- Air Transport Management MSc
- Business Analytics MSc
- Business Economics and Finance MSc
- Digital Marketing and Channel Management MSc
- Economics and Finance MSc
- Economics MSc
- Economics MA
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc
- Human Resources Management MSc
- International Commercial Law LLM
- International Corporate Finance MSc
- International Economics, Finance and Development MSc
- International Events Management MSc
- International Hospitality Management (EuroMasters) MSc
- International Hotel Management MSc
- International Marketing MSc
- International Tourism Management MSc
- Investment Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Occupational and Organizational Psychology MSc
- Strategic Hotel Management MSc
- Strategic Marketing MSc
- Strategic Tourism Management and Marketing MSc.
For the programmes listed below, we will offer a scholarship of £2,500 for all offer holders achieving a UK 2:1 with honours (or international equivalent) or higher:
- International Business Management MSc
- International Financial Management MSc.
Offer holders that comply with the criteria will be considered and all qualifying offer holders will be notified by email. Full terms and conditions are available on the website. The award will be paid in the form of a tuition fee discount. Final decisions on the eligibility of applicants and allocation of scholarships will be made by the University of Surrey’s International Student Recruitment office.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: