Indonesia Global Leaders Scholarship
Awarded to citizens of Indonesia who undertake undergraduate or postgraduate coursework study in UQ’s Faculty of Business, Economics & Law (excluding the MBA program).
- Citizens of Indonesia who normally reside in Indonesia and are not already undertaking studies in Australia
- Students who wish to commence their program at UQ in Semester 1, 2018
- Students who have received an unconditional offer for a relevant undergraduate or postgraduate program and who are commencing students at UQ (the opportunity is not open to currently enrolled UQ students, or students studying at UQ on study abroad or exchange).
- Criteria is based on academic excellence, and high achieving students are encouraged to apply.
- Undergraduate opportunities: students must have completed the International Baccalaureate for direct entry, or for those who are undertaking degree level studies from a recognised, degree granting institution in Indonesia, at least one year must be completed. Students from our partner institutions are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Postgraduate opportunities: high achieving students who have completed a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized tertiary institution are also encouraged to apply.