UQ Graduate School Scholarship (UQGSS)
Level of study:
To be eligible you must:
- Be studying full-time and onshore in Australia.
- Be nominated by an enrolling school or institute at UQ.
- Be assessed by the Graduate School as meeting all conditions for admission to the research higher degree program.
- Not hold a qualification at the same or a higher level than the research higher degree program you are undertaking.
- Not be receiving a living allowance award, scholarship or salary providing a benefit greater than 75% of the RTP Scholarship living allowance rate to undertake the research higher degree program.
- Not be receiving a Commonwealth funded tuition fee scholarship.
About the award
The UQ Graduate School Scholarship (UQGSS) is awarded to domestic and international students from Research Training Program (Australian Government) funding and UQ funding. The UQGSS will be awarded via a competitive scholarship round twice per year.
The UQGSS provides a living allowance and a tuition fee offset. For international applicants who will study in Australia on a student visa, the UQGSS also includes an allowance for single overseas student health cover.
Terms and conditions
A domestic part-time student with carer’s responsibilities, a medical condition or a disability, which prevents them from studying full time may be eligible for scholarship consideration, on a case by case basis.
Students can be considered for scholarship only twice. Consideration can be prior to enrolment, or in the first round after the confirmation milestone is achieved*.
In instances where the candidate is awarded a scholarship after commencement there will be no retrospective payments of this scholarship.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: