The University of Padua, the Veneto Region and other organisations offer various scholarship schemes to support students. Below is a list of the funding opportunities that are most often used by international students in Padua.
Padua International Excellence Scholarship Programme - a.y. 2021/22
The University of Padua offers scholarships to highly talented prospective students wishing to pursue a Bachelor's or Master's degree completely held in English in Padua. The scholarship programme is highly selective. Only candidates showing the highest achievements and school / academic records may receive a scholarship. Successful scholars will be expected to fulfil an ambassadorial role and represent the University at a number of events.
Amount of scholarship: fee-waiver + €8,000 scholarship (gross amount) per a.y. The only amount to be paid by beneficiary students for each year consists of an admission fee, corresponding to the regional tax and marca da bollo.
Duration: the Padua International Excellence Scholarship has a maximum duration of:
- 2 continuous years for Master’s degree candidates;
- 3 continuous years for Bachelor’s and Single-Cycle degree candidates.
After the duration indicated above, beneficiary students will be required to cover their own expenses as well as tuition fees until graduation.
Who can apply: highly talented prospective international students from all over the world wishing to enrol in one of University of Padua Bachelor's or Master's degrees completely held in English.
How to apply: you can be considered for the selection procedure, under penalty of exclusion, if you meet the requirements below.
- Do not possess an Italian citizenship (except for dual citizenship including Italian);
- hold a non-Italian foreign secondary school diploma (for Bachelor's or Single-cycle degrees applicants) or a non-Italian Bachelor's degree (for Master's degrees applicants) allowing admission to the Italian University system;
- do not reside in Italy;
- apply to one or more of the abovementioned degree programmes completely taught in English at the University of Padua. Please remember that you can apply up to 3 degree programmes.
If you meet these requirements, you will be automatically considered for the selection procedure. There is no separate application or additional specific documents to be submitted besides those required to apply for the selected degree programme.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: