Postgraduate Loyalty Bursary
Type of award
Faculty of Science and Engineering
Level(s) of study
This funding is available to students undertaking the following types of study:
- Postgraduate taught
- Postgraduate research
Allowed study options
This funding is available to students undertaking the following modes of study:
This funding is available to students undertaking study in:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion Management and Marketing
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Physics and Astronomy
This funding is available to all nationalities.
Other eligibility criteria
This award is available to existing postgraduate students.
- It is only for self-funded students or those drawing down on a loan to cover costs.
- Applicants must have graduated in the last three years.
- Bursaries are paid out once full registration has been completed.
- This award is not payable on top of any other funded schemes for postgraduate research, such as departmental bursaries.
- Applicants should have applied directly, not agent mediated.
- The bursary applies to students progressing from a postgraduate taught course to a postgraduate research degree if they are international fee paying only. UK fee paying students are not eligible for the award for progression on to postgraduate research study.