Postgraduate Loyalty Bursary
Type of award
Faculty of Science and Engineering
Level(s) of study
This funding is available to students undertaking the following types of study:
- Postgraduate taught
- Postgraduate research
Allowed study options
This funding is available to students undertaking the following modes of study:
This funding is available to students undertaking study in:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering and Analytical Science
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science
- Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Fashion Management and Marketing
- Mechanical Engineering
- Nuclear Engineering
- Physics and Astronomy
This funding is available to all nationalities.
Other eligibility criteria
This award is available to existing postgraduate students.
- It is only for self-funded students or those drawing down on a loan to cover costs.
- Applicants must have graduated in the last three years.
- Bursaries are paid out once full registration has been completed.
- This award is not payable on top of any other funded schemes for postgraduate research, such as departmental bursaries.
- Applicants should have applied directly, not agent mediated.
- The bursary applies to students progressing from a postgraduate taught course to a postgraduate research degree if they are international fee paying only. UK fee paying students are not eligible for the award for progression on to postgraduate research study.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: