Ukraine in European Dialogue Fellowships
Candidates for the fellowship
- must be Ukrainian citizens
- must be enrolled in a doctoral program at a Ukrainian institution of higher education or have recently obtained a Ph.D.
- must not be older than 35 years*
The selected finalists will be invited to spend six months between July 2017 and June 2018 at the IWM to pursue their research projects. Junior Visiting Fellows will receive a stipend of EUR 1,800 per month to cover accommodation, living expenses, travel, health insurance and any incidental costs related to their stay in Vienna.
In addition, the IWM provides fellows with a personal office, including access to internet, in-house research and administrative facilities as well as other services free of charge.
Applications must be submitted using the online application form from the official website and should include:
- a project proposal in English (max. 3 double-spaced pages)
- a curriculum vitae in English
- a list of publications
- two letters of recommendation by scholars familiar with the applicant’s academic work
Application Deadline: April 28, 2017
The finalists will be selected by a jury of experts. Applicants will be notified of the jury’s decision in late spring 2017.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: