About the Scholarships
Transform Together Scholarships are exclusively for international and European Union (non-UK) students starting a full-time taught course in 2016/17. A half fee waiver (50% discount) is available for postgraduate courses and for each year of an undergraduate degree.
We welcome scholarship applications from all offer holders and particularly encourage scholarship applications from those holding offers for
- MSc Advanced Computer Networks
- MSc Banking and Finance
- MSc Biomedical Laboratory Science
- MSc Biomedical Science
- MSc International Marketing
- MA Media Management
- MSc Project Management
- MSc Public Health
- MSc Sport Business Management
- MSc Sports Engineering
Scholarships are awarded to the highest achieving students who can demonstrate not only excellent academic achievement but also ambition, determination and dedication. They are not based purely on economic need. On your application form, you need to tell us about
- Your academic achievement
- Significant things you have done to date which make you stand out from the crowd. This could include professional qualifications, benefits you have brought to your community and non-academic achievements
- Your skills, talents and special interests that demonstrate your ability and ambition
- Your personal outlook, vision and passion that will help you to successfully deliver your future plans
- How you would represent the University as an ambassador
If you are applying for a postgraduate scholarship you must have achieved the equivalent of a 2:1 in your undergraduate degree.
Who can apply?
To be eligible to apply for one of these scholarships you must
- Be an international or a European Union (non-UK) fee paying student
- Postgraduate only - have achieved a minimum 2.1 or equivalent in your honours degree and must meet the English and academic entry requirements for your course. Please attach your transcripts to your scholarship application
- Undergraduate only - have achieved or exceeded the English and academic entry requirements for the course
- Have an offer for a full-time taught undergraduate or postgraduate course at Sheffield Hallam University. If you have not applied for a course, please visit our online prospectus
- Be self-funding your studies
- Be able to pay any additional fees your course may require, for example field trips
You are not eligible to apply if you
- Are studying a Sheffield Hallam course at a partner institution, or
- Have an offer for our Graduate Diploma Business and English (pre-masters course) or International Foundation Programme in art, design and media or business, law and social sciences. You can apply for a scholarship for the course that you will progress onto following successful completion of the preparation programme.
For more information click "Further official information" below.