StuNed or Studeren in Nederland is a scholarship programme that is an integral part of the bilateral cooperation between the Governments of the Netherlands and Indonesia.
The main objectives of StuNed are to strengthen the human resources in Indonesian organisations and the bilateral relations between the Netherlands and Indonesia at the same time. StuNed started in 2000 and has entered its 4th phase in 2010. On average more than 200 Indonesian students per year are granted a StuNed scholarship. The programme is implemented by Nuffic Neso Indonesia on behalf of the Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Indonesia.
StuNed aims to support the development of Indonesia’s human resources with a focus on excellent Indonesian students and professionals. Furthermore, the scholarship programme facilitates contacts between people and organisations from Indonesia and the Netherlands, thus strengthening the bilateral cooperation between both countries. StuNed hereby focuses on the following areas that are of interest to Indonesia as well as the Netherlands:
- International Trade, Finance and Economics
- Transport, (Agro)logistics and Infrastructure
- Security and Rule of Law
- Agro-Food and Horticulture
- Health Management
Eligible study programmes
StuNed scholarships are awarded in three different modalities and in principle all programmes offered by Dutch higher education providers can be eligible:
• Master programmes: master courses with a duration of less than two years, and with a clear relation to the objectives of the StuNed programme.
• Short Courses: short courses with a duration of more than 2 weeks and less than 12 weeks with a clear relation to the objectives of the StuNed programme.
• Tailor Made Training: Tailor made programmes are defined as short courses of which is specifically tailored based on the request from the Indonesian institution. The starting date, location and/or time frame is adjusted to the institutions requirements and will vary for each Tailor Made Training. Dutch institutions can express their interest once a training programme is put into tender via Nuffic.
Dutch institutions who are involved in the implementation of StuNed can download the programme guidelines for and . More information on the Tailor Made Trainings can be obtained from Nuffic Neso Indonesia and will also be published as part of the tender procedures.
Phone: +62 21 5290 2172
Contact hours by phone: Monday to Friday 08.00 AM - 11.00 AM (Dutch Time)
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: