A unique opportunity to pursue your PhD in Science & Engineering
The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Agency for Science, Technology & Research (A*STAR), the Nanyang Technological University (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS) and the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD).
PhD training will be carried out in English at your chosen lab at A*STAR Research Institutes, NTU, NUS or SUTD. Students will be supervised by distinguished and world-renowned researchers in these labs. Upon successful completion, students will be conferred a PhD degree by either NTU, NUS or SUTD.
- Open for application by all international students
- Graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results
- Good skills in written and spoken English
- Good reports from academic referees
- Attractive monthly stipend over 4 years of PhD studies
- The stipend amount is SGD 24,000 annually, to be increased to SGD 30,000 after passing Qualifying Examination
- 30,000 after passing Qualifying Examination.
- Full support for tuition fees for 4 years of PhD studies.
- One-time SGD 1,000 Settling-in Allowance*
- One-time Airfare Grant of SGD 1,500*
HOW TO APPLY
Go to The PhD Projects to browse the projects you are interested in.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: