2020 Shanghai Government Scholarship
1. Supporting Categories: This scholarship only supports Chinese-taught undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
2. Duration: bachelor students for no more than 4 academic years; master’s students for no more than 2/3 academic years; PhD no more than 4 academic years.
* Please see the program duration stated in the Admission Notice.
3. Scholarship Coverage:
Type A (for postgraduate programs)
A tuition waiver, free on-campus accommodation, monthly living allowance (master 3000 RMB/month, PhD 3500 RMB/month) and comprehensive insurance.
Type B (for undergraduate programs)
A tuition waiver, comprehensive insurance.
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China, and be in good health.
2. Education Background & Age
Bachelor’s program applicants should be at least 18 years old with a completed high school diploma by 1st September 2020.
Master’s program applicants should be under the age of 35 with a completed a bachelor’s degree by 1st September 2020.
PhD degree applicants should be under the age of 40 with a completed a master’s degree by 1st September 2020.
3.Language proficiency: new HSK 5 level (scored at least 180)
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: