Scholarships for Russian students
The Russian government has initiated a new scholarship programme to support Russians studying abroad, the Global Education Programme (GEP). The scholarship opened in September 2014 for Russian students studying abroad on Master's and PhD programmes.
Students at Radboud University in the following disciplines may qualify for a grant:
• Architecture (Spatial Planning)
• Phototonics, Instrument-Making Industry, Optic and Biotechnological systems and technologies
• Health Science and Preventive Medicine
• Fundamental Medicine
• Clinical Medicine
• Physics and Astronomy
• Physical Sciences and Technologies
• Mathematics and mechanics
• Earth Science
• Education and Pedagogics
There are four competition rounds per year. Register on the official program website and get the electronic queue number.