The Radboud Scholarship Programme offers a select number of talented prospective non-EEA students the opportunity to receive a scholarship to pursue a complete English-taught Master's degree programme at Radboud University. The Radboud Scholarship Programme is very selective and is only intended for talented students who have obtained outstanding study results and are highly motivated to pursue a Master's degree programme at Radboud University.
From the eligible candidates the Radboud Scholarship holders will be selected based on the following criteria:
- Talent: this means that you must have outstanding study results in your present field of study
- You are expected to be a promising student in your desired field of study at Radboud University
- Proven academic quality and good results of your prior education for example through grades, test scores, publications
- Quality of the recommendations in the two reference letters
- Motivation: based on your motivation letter for the Master's progamme
Application procedure and documents required
The application for admission and the application for the scholarship is fully integrated, there is no separate application procedure for the scholarship. However, the selection for RSP and the admission to the Master's degree programme are two seperate processes. Admission to the programme does not imply selection for RSP.
You apply for a Radboud Scholarship by indicating during your application for admission that you wish to apply for a Radboud Scholarship. You will then be requested to upload three additional documents: two reference letters and a curriculum vitae.
You must have finalized your request for admission via our online application system OSIRIS Incoming Students before 1 April 2016.
The faculty selects the grant recipients. You will be informed about the final decision by the International Office with respect to your application for a Radboud Scholarship before the end of May 2016. (date subject to change)
For more information about the scholarship programme, contact the International Office on email@example.com.
Do not use this e-mail address for the application.