International Master in European Project Planning and Management
7TH Edition, Florence, Italy, October 2018 - March 2019
The objective of the Master is to provide participants with the skills to successfully work in the field of international cooperation, through the use of European funding programmes.
The programme has a total duration of 5 months (800 hours) organized in two main modules:
- European Project Planning
- European Project Management
The teaching programme is organized in :
- 2 months of classroom-based training, full time.
- 3 months of international internship, in public or private organizations.
An international internship is guaranteed for all participants. During the internship, the students work as Assistant European Project Manager so as to put into practice the skills acquired through a direct involvement in the planning and management of European projects.
The Master is addressed to graduate students from all over the world.
WHY CHOOSE THIS MASTER?
- The experience and expertise of the international teaching staff. All trainers have 15 to 25 years of experience in international cooperation
- The skills, experience and expertise of the coordinator of the Master. Pixel has 18 years of experience in European project planning and management and is/was directly involved in more of 95 European projects funded by the European Commission.
- The practical approach. Practical simulations are constantly carried out throughout the delivery of the Master course.
- The International Internship. Guaranteed for all participants.
- The possibility of getting to know students from all over the world at the same time improving English language skills
To enroll in the 7th edition Fill in the Registration Form and send it via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information please check the:
- Testimonials from previous participants