Value of award
50% discount for one year’s tuition fee
Number of awards
Two awards for Undergraduate candidates
Two awards for Postgraduate Taught candidates
Start date and duration
September 2021 for one year of study.
Application closing date
1 June 2021.
Newcastle University Business School is proud to recognise and reward high calibre international applicants who apply to commence full-time undergraduate or postgraduate taught studies.
Newcastle University Business School
To be eligible for this partial-fee scholarship you must meet the following criteria (NUBS Directors International Excellence Scholarship Regs 21 225KB):
- completed the scholarship application form including submitting an essay of no more than 1,500 words in response to the question listed. Submissions need to be in English.
- hold an offer of admission for 2021 entry to one of the specified Undergraduate or Master’s courses
- achieve AAB at A level (or its international equivalent) or hold a UK 1st Class Honours Degree (or its international equivalent)
- hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0, if your first language is not English
- a national of one of the following countries/regions:
Colombia, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, UAE, USA, Vietnam
- check terms and conditions for eligible programmes.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.