100% Scholarship by Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. dedicated to the memory of Diego Garcia Sastre
THE MASTER COURSE
The Master in Insurance and Risk Management by MIB Trieste School of Management(Italy) is one of just a handful in Europe for the training of consultancy, insurance, finance and risk management professionals.
- Starting date: Trieste (Italy), October 2, 2017
- Structure: Full-time Master Course - 12 months | 7 months of class activities + from 3 to 5 months of company internship
- Language: in English | Average of 10 countries in the classroom every year
- Topics: Insurance, Consultancy, Risk Management, Finance
- Placement: 91% within 6 months by the Graduation Day
THE SCHOLARSHIP COMPETITION
Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A. offers a 100% Scholarship dedicated to the memory of Diego Garcia Sastre to be awarded to a citizen of a member country of the European Union.
Amount of the award
The scholarship covers the whole tuition fee (€ 22.000).
-Citizens of member countries of the European Union;
-Academic degree in Economics or in quantitative subject (e.g.: Economics, Finance, Business Administration, Actuarial and Statistical Sciences, Mathematics, Engineering);
-Good working knowledge of English and of an another foreign language in addition to their mother tongue;
-Less than 28 years old as of 31st December 2017.
How to apply
- Complete the MIRM online Application Form and type "Yes" in the field "Would you like to apply for a Scholarship" and insert "Diego Garcia Sastre Scholarship" in the Scholarship list field.
- Upload the requested CV and Motivational Letter, highlighting also your strengths and achievements related to the Diego Garcia Sastre Scholarship.
- Submit the Application form*
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: