Postgraduate Excellence Scholarship
The Faculty of Arts and Humanities is offering scholarships worth £2000 for graduates with a first class honours or upper second class degree. The scholarships are available for a number of our postgraduate humanities, languages and social sciences courses.
These courses are at the heart of a Faculty that is home to a community of creative thinkers, with enviable strengths in creative writing and poetry, together with ground-breaking research that informs policy decision making in the social sciences.
The scholarships are available to full-time home & EU students for 20/21 entry for 16 of our postgraduate courses, from Creative Writing through to International Relations and Global Communications.
Eligibility is assessed at the point of admission to the programme and applied to fees as a discount.
Terms and Conditions
- The scholarships are available for September 2020 and January 2021 intakes only
- The scholarship is open to new students commencing study in academic year 2020/21 and is for 1 year only.
- Current students moving from one course to a relevant scholarship course are not eligible for the scholarship.
- Scholarship offers must be accepted by the point of enrolment.
- If Recognition of Prior Learning or any other prior learning credits/experience are applied which reduce the number of taught credits below 180 credits, students will no longer be eligible for the scholarship.
- No other form of Manchester Metropolitan University discount or scholarship may be used in conjunction with the Excellence scholarships (with the exception of an alumni discount).
- Please refer to the Regulations for the Payment of University Fees for further information on how discounts are applied.
- If a student transfers courses or changes their study mode they will no longer be eligible for the scholarship.
- There is no scholarship application process; eligibility will be automatically assessed at the point of admission.
To be eligible for the scholarship, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- A first class honours or upper second class degree undergraduate degree and the specified entry criteria of the postgraduate programme.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.