CEU-Praesidium Libertatis Scholarship
Each academic year, two full scholarships are awarded to recent graduates of Central European University (CEU) who wish to follow a 1-year master's programme at Leiden University.
- Application for admission to Leiden University & Scholarship application to CEU: 12 February 2021
- Target group
- Countries/ nationalities
- Nationals of Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Moldova, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia and Ukraine
- Scholarship type
- Humanities, Governance and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioural Sciences
For outstanding students who will soon graduate from CEU and wish to apply for one of the following 1-year study programmes at Leiden University:
Master of Arts programmes
- International Relations
Master of Science programmes
- Public Administration
- Political Science
- European Law
LLM Advanced Studies programmes
- European and International Human Rights Law
- International Dispute Settlement and Arbitration
- Public International Law
- At the time of application you must be registered as a student at CEU.
- You must obtain your degree from CEU in the academic year prior to the start of your master’s programme at Leiden University.
- Scholarship recipients must agree to the Terms and Conditions of the CEU-Praesidium Libertatis Scholarship.
- It is not possible to combine the CEU-Praesidium Libertatis Scholarship with another full scholarship financed by Leiden University or any other party.
The scholarship consists of:
- Waiver of the tuition fee for one academic year
- Monthly stipend of € 970 (for a period of 12 months)
- Reimbursement of health insurance policy costs (max. € 720)
- Reimbursement of residence permit fee (max. € 350)
Awardees of the CEU-Praesidium Libertatis Scholarship will be assisted by Leiden University Housing Office in finding accommodation in Leiden, The Hague or one of the surrounding towns.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.