COMPANY: Ameriabank CJSC
JOB TITLE: Branch manager
LOCATION: RA, Yerevan
- Highly competitive package of benefits
- Full time position, open-ended employment contract; start date: ASAP
- Career growth and development opportunities
JOB DESCRIPTION: Develop the Branch business plan and individual targets according to the pre-approved objectives and sales budget.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop the Branch’s client base and establish business contacts with potential customers
- Ensure strict control on the cost of funds and profitability of the Branch
- Maintain the Bank’s corporate image within and outside the Branch
- Ensure high quality customer service for Branch clients and an adequate fulfillment of their needs
- Ensure continual monitoring of the Branch operations
- Ensure and be responsible for Branch the overall performance of the branch
- Ensure branch staff awareness and proper implementation of the Bank’s procedures;
- Ensure compliance with the Republic of Armenia's and Central Bank of Armenia's regulations and bylaws with respect to reporting, tax issues and other liability
- Perform other applicable duties as prescribed under the legislation of the Republic of Armenia
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- University degree in economy, finance or accounting, MBA will be considered as a plus
- Five years of experience in financial, banking or business spheres from which at least 2 years in managerial position
- Fluency in Armenian, Russian; Strong knowledge of English
- Relevant professional certification of the Central Bank of Armenia will be a plus
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements, and projections.
- Strong knowledge of Armenia's financial and banking legislation and bylaws of the Central Bank of Armenia
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and AS Bank 4.0
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to make decisions under pressure; problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation and representation skills
REMUNERATION: ranging from AMD 200,000 to 3,000,000, according to the “S/O” grade of the bank remuneration scheme.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE: Please visit job fair in Yerevan, (4 December 2015, Armenia Marriott Hotel, Tigran the Great Hall ) for more information about this job
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.