Hebrew University Fellowships
The Junior Visiting Fellow will be invited to spend a six-month term between October 2017 and June 2018 at the IWM in Vienna to pursue a research project while working in residence at the Institute as a member of its international, multidisciplinary scholarly community. The fellow will receive a stipend of € 11,000 to cover accommodation, living expenses, travel, health insurance and incidentals during the stay at the Institute. Furthermore, the IWM will provide an office, access to the Internet, in-house research facilities and other relevant research resources in Vienna. In addition, the IWM will offer lunch five days a week.
Candidates for the fellowships
- must currently pursue a doctoral degree in the humanities or social sciences at the Hebrew University,
- their research topic must be broadly related to one of the IWM’s main research fields,
- must not be older than 35 years.
The application should be submitted electronically and in 5 hard copies and should contain the following documents:
- the application form
- a concise research proposal in English (max. 4 pages, double spaced, A4)
- a curriculum vitae
- two references (scholars familiar with the applicant’s academic work)
Deadline for Application:
The deadline for application is April 27, 2017.
Applications should be submitted to:
The Center of Austrian Studies
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Mount Scopus Campus
Applicants will be notified about the decision by May, 20, 2017.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: