Call for Applications: Arab Regional Professional Exchange Program
- Recent graduates and young professionals interested in contributing to the development of civil society in the MENA region.
- Individuals with an LLM or MA/MS degree in in the social sciences (law, humanities, media, communications, development, gender studies, or related field), art, education, or STEM.
- Individuals should be willing to work on a project in their field of study or within the mandate of a host organization, and will develop projects together with the host organization if selected.
- IIE welcomes applications from qualified Arab applicants across the MENA region. Projects may take place in the following countries: Egypt, Tunisia, Lebanon, Palestine, Jordan, or Morocco.
- Professional exchange between organizations is encouraged.
Applicants will be notified of selection results in mid-May 2017.
The exchange / work project will take place between July 1-December 31, 2017.
Dominique Spencer, Grants Officer, Global Learning Programs at email@example.com
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: