ORGANIZATION NAME: Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST)
TITLE: Innovation Evangelist
START DATE: ASAP
LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
We are looking for an intellectually curious and self-driven strategic individual, who will be responsible for leading all the stages of startup development. This position requires a team player with proven experience in mentoring, advising startups and excellent leadership and communication skills.
● Support the creation, implementation and execution of the Startup programs;
● Maintain and update the portfolio of early-stage startups, providing periodic reports on status, decisions, and next steps;
● Evaluate program administration and delivery processes, recommending changes, creating processes or systems as needed;
● Guide and give advice to startups through the critical early stages;
● Help startups fill their practices with clients and get profitable in record time;
● Help startups execute major critical steps and better understand all the early stage aspects;
● Monitor key trends, watch economic, industry or competitive movements over time, and respond accordingly;
● Research and implement business solutions, marketing strategies, and strategic relationships that will take startups’ business to the next level;
● Identify resources, develop external relationships with key experts to validate and prioritize new growth opportunities;
● Works within established systems and processes in operations, records management, information systems, risk management, and development efforts;
● Support with due diligence.
● 5+ years of experience in a related field (i.e. Advising Startups on Strategy, Startup Sales Strategy and Management, Entrepreneurship Investment Management, Strategic Planning & Advisory) is required;
● BA required with MBA preferred, with emphasis in entrepreneurship, business, marketing, or analytics is preferred;
● Project Management experience is preferred;
● Proven experience in coaching and mentoring startups;
● Comprehensive knowledge of regulatory requirements for startups;
● High proficiency level of all aspects of startup creation and thorough understanding of a startup development process;
● A clear understanding of a startup fundraising process;
● Diverse and well-established investor network and an ability to make strategic introductions;
● Extensive experience in the startup and venture world;
● Ability to manage a portfolio of an early stage start up;
● Experience in documentation preparing and application processing;
● Outstanding communication and networking skills;
● Proven ability to follow standardized documentation and processes but able to identify opportunities to drive innovation and improvements forward;
● Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment;
● Passion for technology, entrepreneurship, innovation, and startups;
● Strong leadership and management experience;
● Excellent English, Armenian, and Russian written and verbal communication skills.
All interested candidates are kindly requested to submit their CVs by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the title of the position “Innovation Evangelist” in the subject line of your e-mail. FAST is grateful to all interested applicants; however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the interview.
Foundation for Armenian Science and Technology (FAST) is conceived as a comprehensive platform to foster technological and scientific breakthroughs in Armenia.
FAST aims to revive the country’s strong Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) traditions, establishing a favorable regime for the innovative environment, fostering science and technology education, and actively developing a venture capital ecosystem.
One of the most pivotal tasks of FAST is to engage tech and scientific communities in raising the profile of Armenia as a hub for technological and scientific discoveries and developments.