The European University at Saint-Petersburg (EUSP) invites all students interested in Russia and the Post-Soviet area (Eurasia) to join one of our international Master's degree programs in Political Science.
You may focus on Russian and Eurasian Studies or on Energy Politics in Eurasia.
- Private graduate school in Russia
- Top research university for social sciences and humanities
- MA degree in 1 year
- Language of instruction - English
- 3:1 student/faculty ratio
- Individual guidance and personal attention
- 24/7 staff assistance in English
- A new campus in the city center
- Life and study experience in enchanting St. Petersburg
Please select your program:
International MA in Russian and Eurasian Studies (IMARES) – Master’s degree program in the politics, economy, society, culture, arts, and history of Russia and neighboring Eurasian countries.
International MA in Energy Politics in Eurasia (ENERPO) - Master’s degree program in energy politics in Eurasia with a specific focus on energy security, energy economics and markets, energy law, and regional energy studies (EU, Middle East, and East Asia) and current events in the energy sector.
Last academic year more than 30 students from Australia, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Republic of Korea, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Russia, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine, the UK and the USA enjoyed the international atmosphere of our campus in the heart of St. Petersburg - the cultural capital of Russia.
One-year intensive MA programs (IMARES and ENERPO) start twice a year. The spring semester starts at the beginning of February. The fall semester starts at the beginning of September. You may choose whichever start date serves you better.
Admissions continue on a rolling basis. Due to a somewhat lengthy Russian study visa-issuing process, we ask prospective students to send us their completed application forms no later than
October 30, 2018 - for the Spring 2019 semester
April 30, 2019 - for the Fall 2019 semester
Easy steps to apply:
1. Complete the Online Application Form
2. Send us all the required documents
3. Receive your Letter of acceptance or notification of rejection.