Deakin Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Scholarship
The Deakin Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM) Scholarship is a 20 percent scholarship for international students from selected nationalities applying for undergraduate and postgraduate coursework degrees in the disciplines of Architecture and Built Environment, Engineering, Information Technology, Science or Environment.
Value and duration
20% of your student contributions (tuition fees).
Payments will be applied to your fee record after each applicable census date.
Normal course duration*
To be eligible you must:
- be a citizen from China, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Vietnam
- meet the entry requirements for their course, including English language requirements
- maintain a weighted average mark (WAM) of least 65% during each year of study in order to maintain the scholarship for the following year (across 8 credit points)
- be studying an undergraduate or postgraduate coursework Deakin degree in Architecture, Construction Management, Engineering, Environment, Information Technology^ or Science. The Master of Science (Research) degree is also eligible.
- achieve the relevant scores for your current program as detailed below:
How to apply
All students who apply for eligible courses will be automatically assessed for the scholarship, and will be advised of the outcome. There is no need to complete a scholarship application form.
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: