2017 China Investment Banking Women's Scholarship
Credit Suisse is now accepting applications for the 2017 China Investment Banking Women's Scholarship, a financial assistance award of USD 1,000 to three (3) full-time undergraduate or Master’s degree female students at a university in China.
Scholarship winners will also have a chance to interview for a 2018 summer internship in Credit Suisse’s Investment Banking Department in Hong Kong.
What we look for:
The scholarship is intended to give exceptional students exposure to the world of Investment Banking. The winners of the scholarship will need to have:
- An excellent academic track record
- Strong intellectual skills, quantitative ability and a systematic, logical approach to solving problems
- Solid leadership skills and a commitment to the highest ethical standards of behavior
- A results orientation, good multi-tasking skills, and a strong work ethic
- A self-starter who is driven, yet can also work will in a team environment
- An excellent communicator and listener
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.