Brunel University London Queen's Anniversary Prizes Scholarships
Value: £3,000 fee waiver
How many: 6
Application process: no application required. Information will be taken from the course application form and verified at Registration.
To be eligible for consideration of Queen’s Anniversary Prizes Scholarship, a student:
- must have an unconditional offer of a place on one of the following full-time postgraduate programmes of study:
Climate Change and Sustainability MSc
Environmental Management MSc
Environmental Pollution and Monitoring MSc
Sustainability, Entrepreneurship and Design MSc
Toxicology and Risk Assessment MSc
- must have submitted the course application no later than 1 September 2016.
- must have an honours degree, minimum 2.1 classification, or international equivalent
- must possess excellent English language skills – international applicants will require an IELTS score of 7.5 or above
- must not hold any other scholarship from Brunel University London e.g. Postgraduate Academic Excellence
The scholarships will be allocated during September to the top six applicants who meet all of the eligibility criteria and who are deemed to be the strongest applicants, on the basis of their academic qualifications and personal statement.
Applicants awarded a scholarship will need to confirm their acceptance by paying the course deposit of £300, which will be deducted from the remainder of the tuition fees. If the applicant does not register for the course, there will be no refund of the deposit. If an applicant does not pay the deposit within four weeks of being notified of the scholarship award, the scholarship may be awarded to another applicant.
Withdrawal of scholarship
The University reserves the right to withdraw a scholarship from anyone who is found to have misled the University about any aspect of their eligibility and to seek payment for the full tuition fees.
If a student changes to a programme of study outside those listed under the eligibility section above, the scholarship will be withdrawn
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: