Do you want to participate in the work of a research institute while pursuing a graduate degree?
If your answer is yes, apply NOW!
The Institute of Advanced Studies Kőszeg (iASK) is now welcoming applications for 4-month research scholarships in order to support excellent students in their studies and their early-stage research careers. The scholarships are renewable based on performance and academic excellence.
The amount of scholarship is 250.000 HUF/month
The scholarship period: February – May 2017.
1. register for one of the graduate programs at the University of Pannonia Kőszeg Campus and
2. join one of the research centres of iASK and participate in their interdisciplinary research programs under the supervision of iASK research fellows.
With this iASK aims to encourage prospective students to
- work in an international and interdisciplinary academic environment
- besides new knowledge and useful skills, get a unique experience in doing research
- work on concrete research problems
- experience a personal, tutorial relationship with professors as research colleagues
If you are a motivated student that would like to benefit from this offer, apply now!
We are expecting applications in two interdisciplinary fields:
- CULTURAL HERITAGE MANGEMENT AND SUSTAINABLE DEVELOPMENT with a focus on creative regions, historic cities, tourism, connecting the world of industry, commerce, and governance with education and science.
- INTERNATIONAL STUDIES with a focus on globalisation and regional development, economic, environmental and social sustainability, global political economy and the impact of new information technologies.
We strongly encourage topics that specifically focus on Central Europe in a global context.
How to apply
First step: all applicants submit their application packages to their chosen graduate program (for the application package please consult the official website which can be found in the "Further official information" below this article). We take applications on a rolling basis for the spring semester of 2017.
Second step: all applicants are to send a personal research statement with bibliography (2000 words) in English by November 15, 2016.
The Call is open to students that are currently enrolled at the University of Pannonia Kőszeg Campus as well as future applicants.
For more information click "Further official information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: