Discover the fascinating world of BioBusiness
Are you a PhD candidate, post-doctoral fellow, or master’s student in the field of Life Sciences and considering a career outside of academia? Or perhaps you are already working in the Life Sciences industry, but wish to gain a better understanding of BioBusiness, broaden your network, or even start your own company? Discover the fascinating world of BioBusiness through BioBusiness Summer School in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
BioBusiness Summer School will help you obtain an overview of what career options there
are in BioBusiness, gain understanding of the essential elements of BioBusiness, and possibly identify an interest in a specific field that is previously unknown. By immersing yourself in the business aspects of Life Sciences in five days, you will gain insight in the world of Life Sciences companies first hand from the experts, meet prominent business leaders, expand your international network, and, while doing so, explore the lively city of Amsterdam.
- PhD candidates, post-doctoral fellows and master’s students in the field of Life Sciences
- Scientists in their first industry jobs
- Scientists interested in BioBusiness and/or starting their own company
After completing the whole program, participants will receive a certificate of attendance.
Application deadline: June 1st, 2017
- Apply soon as places are limited!
- Please apply via the official website: click "Further Official Information" below.
- Take advantage of our early bird fee by registering before April 17th, 2017.
- Early bird fee: € 965,- (including VAT) » Standard fee: € 1.115,- (including VAT)
- The fee includes access to inspiring lectures and workshops, carefully selected course materials, coffee/tea, lunch and social programme. Breakfast, evening meals, accommodation and transportation are not included. Your participation is secured once the invoice is paid.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: