Fully Funded Mathematics PhD Scholarship for International Students 2022 is open for International Students, Domestic Students . The scholarship allows PhD level programm(s) in the field of Mathematics taught at Swansea University.
Swansea University and Welsh Government have collaborated to offer fully-funded mathematics Ph.D. scholarships for international and domestic students. The main purpose of this scholarship is to focus on Mathematical Modelling and Epidemiological Modelling.
These scholarships will only be awarded to eligible students with high academic backgrounds.
This scholarship covers the full cost of UK tuition fees and an annual stipend of £15,609.
Candidates must normally hold an undergraduate degree at 2.1 level or master’s degree with a minimum overall grade at ‘Merit’ (or Non-UK equivalent as defined by Swansea University).
English Language requirements: If applicable – IELTS 6.0 overall (with at least 5.5 in each individual component) or Swansea recognised equivalent.
Due to funding restrictions, this scholarship is open to UK and EU based students only. EU Students must be eligible to receive the EU Transitional Bursary Scheme.
- Degree certificates and transcripts (if you are currently studying for a degree, screenshots of your grades to date are sufficient)
- A cover letter discussing the motivations for applying for this project and highlighting the candidate’s experience in mathematical modelling and/or computational mathematics.
- Two references (academic or previous employer) on headed paper or using the Swansea University reference form. Please note that we are not able to accept references received citing private email accounts, e.g. Hotmail. Referees should cite their employment email address for verification of reference.
- Evidence of meeting English Language requirement (if applicable).
- Copy of UK resident visa (if applicable)
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.