Antalya Bilim University Turkey International Awards is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Undergraduate, Graduate level programm(s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Antalya Bilim University.
The students that will be selected for the opportunity will be given this application towards the cost of the course they are pursuing at ABU.
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
The applicants must already be enrolled and accepted in a program at ABU and must be in any semester of study.
Applicants can fill the undergraduate and graduate application forms according to their choice. The graduate application form is to be submitted via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. Students will be considered for the opportunity after the being accepted and commencing study at ABU.
Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Original High School Diploma
- Original High School Transcript (Last 3 Years)
- Original Translation of High School Transcript and Diploma into English or Turkish
- National/International Exam results
- Copy of Student Visa
- Copy of Passport Copy of Residence Permit Card both sides
- 6 photographs (white background – 4,5×6)
- Copy of Health Insurance
- Acceptance Letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must have a GPA of 3.30 and above (out of 4.00) to be secure an admission in Antalya Bilim University.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 79
- PTE Academic – 62
- FCE – B
- CAE/CPE – C
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.