K-Startup Grand challenge is a startup acceleration program hosted and financed by Korean government. The program is designed to attract talented entrepreneurs and promising gobal startups to do business in Korea.
- Startups that are less than 7 years old or pre-enrepreneur whose representative holds a foreingn nationality.
- Promising startups with a clear objective to expand into Asia by using the Korean market as a stepping stone.
- Acceleration by local accelerator (3,5 months)
- mentoring, consulting, BM developing, localization, business meetings with Korean companies
- Free office and project space in Pangyo
- Corporate sponsorship and support
- Korean interns support
- Help desk and visas
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.