The WIN WIN Youth Award is an international award that aims to empower and reward young people who play an active role in the creation of a more sustainable future.
The WIN WIN Youth Award is a part of the WIN WIN-organization. Since 2000 it has presented one of the world’s leading sustainability awards, the WIN WIN Gothenburg Sustainability Award.
The UN predicts that global food production must increase by 70% by 2050. To solve the world’s future food supply, they need to look into the possibilities – and challenges – that blue and green foods can provide.
Innovative seafood products and more sustainable animal feed and farming methods are some examples of areas where the jury of WIN WIN Gothenburg Sustainability Youth Award envisions potential award winners of 2022.
The WIN WIN Gothenburg Sustainability Youth Award wants to acknowledge youth aged 13-29, either a person or an organisation, whose aquaculture initiative could contribute to increased efficiency and sustainability, and thereby also toward one or more of the UN:s global goals.
The nominee or nominees will have created change that inspires others and shown what measures are necessary, as well as possible to take.
The winner will be invited to receive the award at the WIN WIN Award ceremony October 21 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- The winner of the WIN WIN Youth Award will receive SEK 20.000 at the WIN WIN Award ceremony on October 21 in Gothenburg, Sweden.
- The Gothenburg Sustainability Youth Award activities require approximately 4 days in Gothenburg to attend the event.
- WIN WIN Award will cover travel expenses to Gothenburg (economy class) for the winner and one more person.
- In addition to that, WIN WIN Award will cover hotel expenses in Gothenburg for winner and one more person.
WIN WIN welcomes contributions from individuals, organisations and movements from all over the world, with members between the age 13 to 29.
- You can apply with a project of your own or nominate a candidate.
- The application/nomination must include the following information:
- Name, age, e-mail and country.
- Description of the project/work/initiative answering the following questions:
- What kind of project? Where? For how long? For whom?
- What kind of impact? How does it relate to the theme biodiversity?
- Motivation why the project/work/initiative should receive the award.
For further information, please click the "LINK TO ORIGINAL" button below.