Do you want to become a real professional in kayaking, stand-up paddle, or dragon boat? Would you like to explore the beautiful Cabo de Gata-Níjar Natural Park? If so, our course is perfect for you!
Our course will teach you the practical and theoretical skills necessary to learn canoeing, Stand Up Paddle, and kayaking, by using different didactic strategies as well as the necessary safety requirements.
And there is more! You will learn from professionals such as the Head of the National School of Canoeing Trainers from the Royal Spanish Canoeing Federation in the Olympic cycle 2008-2012.
This course can be combined with another 1-week, 2-week, or 3-week course from our Study Abroad Programme, so you can make the most of your stay at our university!
Besides the academic content, our Study Abroad courses include an attractive cultural program full of cultural activities and trips, especially for you, so you can make the most of your stay in our city and university!
The course can be taught in English or Spanish.
Course pre-requisites: Being able to swim.
Fernando Alacid Cárceles.
1. Getting to know the fundamentals, basic terminology, and characteristics of kayaking, Stand Up Paddle, and dragon boats.
2. Executing smoothly basic navigation maneuvers in the kayak and Stand Up Paddle and dragon boats.
3. Analyzing the conditions to consider in the implementation of kayak guidance sessions
4. Adopting the main conservation and maintenance measures with the material.
5. Raising awareness for the respect of safety regulations.
Credits info: 2.5 EC
ECTS: 2.6, not 2.5
EUR 650: Price for accommodation in a shared-double room: € 650
Services included: tuition, accommodation, meals (full board), cultural visits, academic visits, trips, insurance, transport (within the city), transcript of records, and so on!
Price for accommodation in a single room: € 800
For further information, please click the "LINK TO ORIGINAL" button below.