Do you want to live an exciting experience related to the study of Humanities and educational disciplines? Are you interested in learning surrounded by nature and by the sun? Are you ready to create a deeper connection with yourself and your creativity? If yes, this course is perfect for you!
This course seeks to exchange and strengthen your knowledge, values, and experiences in different study disciplines: Economics, Philosophy, Pedagogy, Sexology, History, Geography, and Art. The different modules aim (1) to bring Philosophy closer to the problems of our day; (2) to know myths associated with sexuality; (3) to know ourselves and our emotions; and (4) to facilitate learning in subjects like economic thinking and marketing.
Besides a variety of active learning methodologies such as educational recreational workshops, meditation workshops, cooperative activities, dialectical art workshops, etc., you will also have the opportunity to visit different companies, non-profit organizations, and sports clubs around the city!
In addition to the academic content, our Study Abroad courses include an attractive cultural program full of activities and trips especially for you, so that you can make the most of your stay in our city and university!
The course can be taught in English or Spanish.
Santiago José Vargas Oliva.
1. Exchange knowledge, information, and experiences on different study disciplines.
2. Promote exchange and horizontal relationships between all participants.
3. Jointly develop a meditative attitude towards current issues and debate.
4. Disseminate and praise humanistic and pedagogical studies, in which UAL is so committed to its work.
5. Encourage holistic and comprehensive learning for students and teachers.
6. Promote a way of working focused on collaboration and bi-directionality.
EUR 1350: Price for accommodation in a shared-double room: € 1350
Price for accommodation in a single room: € 1500
For further information, please click the "LINK TO ORIGINAL" button below.