This course is meant to create more awareness regarding the sustainable use of fashion for individual purpose. You can decide to enrol only in the Sustainable Pattern Cutting module (July 18th to July 22nd) or in the Garment Construction module (July 25th to July 29th), or to enroll in the full course (July 18th to July 29th).
Shaping a garment requires patience and a good eye for detail, with fashion designers constantly striving to create the perfect cut or drape. A pattern cutter plays an extremely important role in turning ideas into a design reality. Collars, zips, waistbands, cuffs, and hems: this Sustainable Pattern Cutting & Construction summer course will give you knowledge also on how to adapt patterns to your style, how to apply several sewing techniques and how to construct your own garment in a professional way.
Level: Certificate of Completion
Duration: 1 week (5 days) or 2 weeks (10 days)
When: Monday to Friday, from 9:30am to 5:00pm
- Sustainable Pattern Cutting module: July 18th to July 22nd, 2022
- Garment Construction module: July 25th to July 29th, 2022
- Sustainable Pattern Cutting & Garment Construction full course: July 18th to July 29th, 2022
Language: English only
- Sustainable Pattern Cutting module: € 800
- Garment Construction module: € 800
- Sustainable Pattern Cutting & Garment Construction full course: € 1.400
- Application fee*: € 50
Admission: open for admission
Maximum number of students: 15
Option addition: if you enrol also in the Fashion Design Portfolio Development summer course or in the Fashion Business Portfolio Development summer course, both running from July 4th to July 15th 2022, we will offer you a special discounted fee.
*Application fee is due at the moment of registration and it is not refundable.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.