Immerse yourself in Fashion for 2 weeks (10 days) on campus and follow an easy, step-by-step supervised fashion project. Learn how to plan, produce, execute and complete a fashion styling brief for a creative campaign, giving you a fashion portfolio you can use as a ticket to apply for a BA (Hons) Fashion Business programme.
After 2 weeks you will have the know-how and insight on how to tackle a fashion business project. You will also have a work portfolio of your completed project.
If your final portfolio will be evaluated as exceptional, then we will offer you a place in our Foundation Diploma or BA (Hons) Fashion Business to start in september 2023, by-passing the full admission process.
Level: Certificate of Completion
Duration: 2 weeks (10 days)
When: Monday to Friday, from 9:30am to 5:00pm
Language: English only
Tuition fee: € 2.000 for 2 weeks
Application fee*: € 50
Admission: open for admission
Maximum number of students: 15
- Add 1 extra week of Sustainable Pattern Cutting (July 18th to July 22nd) for a total of € 2.500 (3 weeks in total);
- Add 2 extra weeks of Sustainable Pattern Cutting and Construction (July 18th to July 29th) for a total € 3.000 (4 weeks in total)
To apply to this course, you only need to fill out the application form and pay the application fee.
In the application form, you need to upload a letter of motivations (personal statement), digital copy of your passport, proof of payment of the application fee.
This course is perfect for you if:
- you are at least 16 years old;
- you want to understand if studying Fashion Business fits you;
- you have never worked on a fashion project;
- you want to build your fashion portfolio for university application;
- you want to improve your fashion portfolio at a professional and university level;
- you want to experience the Amsterdam Fashion Academy before applying to the BA (Hons) Fashion Business or Foundation Diploma in Fashion.
*Application fee is due at the moment of registration and it is not refundable.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.