Applications are open for eight young people to lead the charge in protecting and promoting human rights across the Commonwealth.
The Commonwealth Youth Human Rights and Democracy Network (CYHRDN) is seeking volunteers for its executive positions to serve from 2020 to 2022. CYHRDN is one of 10 Commonwealth Youth Networks supported by the Secretariat.
The open positions are:
- Policy Research and Advocacy Coordinator
- Communications Coordinator
- Education and Training Coordinator
- Partnership Engagement Coordinator
- Disability Rights Coordinator
- Rapporteur on Discrimination
- Rapporteur for Migrants and Refugees' Rights
- Rapporteur for Gender-based violence
- be a Commonwealth citizen aged 15 to 29 years;
- have a strong commitment to promoting human rights and democracy;
- have experience of working with youth-led organisations or initiatives focused on human rights and democracy; and
- be available to commit 10-15 hours per week to the network’s activities.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.