Covid-19 Relief Scholarships
We have scholarships available for international students studying postgraduate diploma, graduate diploma, bachelor, New Zealand diploma and certificate programmes at any of our three campuses or a master's degree at our Auckland campus.
Terms and Conditions
• Scholarships available for all Otago Polytechnic campuses.
• These scholarships are available to applicants who apply and provide all supporting documents by 5pm NZT 31 December 2020 for the following intakes:
o Auckland International Campus - August intake, 2020.
o Auckland International Campus - October intake, 2020.
o Auckland International Campus - January intake, 2021.
o Auckland International Campus - March intake, 2021.
o Dunedin and Central campuses – Semester 2 July, 2020.
o Dunedin and Central campuses – Semester 1 February, 2021.
• To receive a scholarship in their second year, New Zealand Diplomas students must achieve at least a B Average in their first year.
• To receive a scholarship in their second and third year, Bachelor students must achieve at least a B average in the previous year.
• Students (or agents on behalf of students) must apply online for a programme.
• Students must meet all entry requirements for the programme.
• Subject to programme availability.
• Subject to class capacity. For the Auckland campus our minimum cohort size is 14, except for our Bachelor of Information Technology which as a minimum cohort size of 10. If the minimum class size not achieved, the scholarship will be rolled over to the next intake.
• For students with RPL, scholarship amount will be applicable pro-rata to remaining courses.
• Scholarships can be combined for pathway programmes. e.g – NZCEL (L5) $ 2,000 + PGDAM $ 5,000 = $ 7,000 scholarship.
• Concurrent certificates are eligible for a further $2,000 scholarship.
How to apply?
Apply for your programme online directly from each programme page and the scholarship amount will be automatically deducted.
For more information please contact the appropriate International Marketing Team member.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.