The Hanze Scholarship programme offers scholarships to master's students from outside theEuropean Economic Area (EEA) who want to pursue their master's degree at Hanze UAS, Groningen. The scholarship is a contribution towards to costs of living in the Netherlands and is, in principle, awarded for the nominal duration of the programme.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are admitted to one of these full-time Master programmes, starting September 2020:
- European Master in Renewable Energy
- European Master in Sustainable Energy System Management
- Master Data Science for Life Sciences
- Master Energy for Society
- Master in Fine Art and Design: MADtech
- Master in Fine Art and Design: Painting
- Master International Communication
- Master of Music
- Master Smart Systems Engineering
- MSc in Business Studies - Interdisciplinary Business Professional
- Please note that programmes may set specific requirements, you can find these on the programme pages (see above).
- Application for the Hanze Scholarship is open from 1 March upto and including 30 April 2020.
- If you wish to be eligible for the scholarship you first have to be admitted to the programme itself. For information on how to get enrolled please see Application and (re-)enrolment.
- Admitted students will receive an invitation to apply for the scholarship and a link to the Hanze Scholarship application form from the programme's admissions officer.
- You will be informed about the result of our selection on 15 June 2020 at the latest.
- Further practical information concerning acceptance of the scholarship, procedure and payment will be sent to you after selection.
Amount and payment
- The Hanze Scholarship amounts to € 10,000 per academic year.
- The Hanze Scholarship is a contribution towards to costs of living and cannot be used to reduce the tuition fee. However, a grant letter stating the amount of the scholarship can be used to the reduce the total amount of the financial guarantee.
- Please note that € 10,000 is only part of what is needed to be able to study at Hanze UAS. See our pages on costs of living and immigration procedures for more information.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: