Grenoble INP Foundation Scholarship Program
The Grenoble INP Foundation offers scholarships for excellent international Master’s degree students. It is important that you apply for the master of your choice by February 28.
This scholarship can be up to 5000 euros per semester, for a maximum duration of 2 semesters.
Age: you must be under 28 years old
Nationality : All
Master: Bachelor's degree or equivalent. However, direct admission to year 2 is possible for suitably qualified students.
Postmaster: Must have completed a minimum of 5 years at university level.
Selection process: excellent candidates will be selected according to transcripts, reference letters and scientific project.
Language skills : Programs are taught in English: Non native English speakers have to provide an official certification (TOEFL, TOEIC, teacher...). Speaking French is not required, however we strongly recommend that you take a beginners' class in French before coming to France so that your everyday life in France is made easier.
Students can apply for this scholarship only after having applied for the international masters programme.
LIST OF ELIGIBLE INTERNATIONAL DEGREES AT GRENOBLE INP INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING (TAUGHT IN ENGLISH)
- Micro & Nanotechnologies for Integrated Systems - Nanotech
- Master in Sustainable Industrial Engineering - SIE (Génie Industriel school)
- Master in Hydraulic and Civil Engineering - HCE (Ense3 school)
- Master in Electrical Engineering for Smart Grids and Buildings (Ense3 school)
- Master Operations Research, Combinatorics and Optimization - ORCO (Ensimag school)
- Master in Cybersecurity - CySec (Ensimag school)
- Master of Science in Informatics at Grenoble - MoSIG (Ensimag school)
- Master of Science in Industrial and Applied Mathematics - MSIAM (Ensimag school)
- Master of Science in Security, Cryptology and Coding of Information Systems - SCCI (Ensimag school)
- Master Erasmus Mundus Functionalized Advanced Materials and Engineering - FAME (Phelma school)
- Master of Science in Materials for Nuclear Energy - MaNuEn (Phelma school)
- Master in Integration, Security and Trust in Embedded Systems - MISTRE (Esisar School)
- Biorefinery : Bionergy, Bioproducts & Biomaterials
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: