The Siberian Federal University, in cooperation with Krasnoyarsk Regional Non-Governmental Organization For Non-Formal Education and Intercultural Communication “INTERRA”, organize an International summer school aimed at providing advanced training on the Agenda 2030, the requirements that it creates for businesses and the opportunities that it opens in a globalized, interconnected world.
The summer school “Global Entrepreneurship: opportunities and challenges” will take place in Krasnoyarsk (Russia) from the 3rd to the 15th of August 2019.
The educational programme involves intensive training with interactive formats of group work, lectures from invited international professors, on-the-spot visits to business initiatives based on the principles of sustainable development, discussions of concepts relevant to sustainable development, interviews with local entrepreneurs and possibly with representatives of the local administration.
Thematic programme blocks
- 17 sustainable development goals (SDGs) and its 169 targets. Detailed work with the founding document: Transforming our World: The 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Business and Sustainable Development Goals new requirements and current windows of opportunities
- Best practices of business transformation in accordance with the SDGs, creation of new models and innovative projects
- Overview of the role of Russia and the Krasnoyarsk region in implementation of the Agenda 2030
- Overview of International experience (from the countries of the participants) in the implementation of the Agenda 2030
- Partnership for sustainable development as one of the priorities: what does this mean for business?
- Besides the thematic focus of the summer school “Global Entrepreneurship: opportunities and challenges” participants will develop their “soft skills” like teamwork, intercultural competence, negotiation skills and critical thinking.
Moreover, participants will get a chance to enjoy Siberian nature, the city of Krasnoyarsk that lays on both banks of the Enisey river and visit The Stolby National Nature Reserve. There is also an evening programme planned.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.