NATO needs your skills !
Do you study Architecture, Infrastructure and Facilities Management or Engineering?
Do you study Aeronautics,Engineering or Human Resources?
Do you have a background in Media or Journalism?
Do you speak Russian, Ukrainian or Arabic?
Are you able to conduct independent research and analysis?
The 17th call for internship applications for the NATO-funded program for placements in 2020 was launched on 11 February 2019. Please note that all our internship vacancies are now online and that the call will close on 17 March 2019 at 23h59 (CET Brussels time). The call for Grant-funded internship applications remains open all the year.
If you have a scholarship, you can apply for a Grant-funded internship. Please see “How to apply?” on the right-hand side menu.
The NATO Internship Programme has four main objectives:
- To provide the Organisation with access to the latest theoretical and technical knowledge that the intern can apply through practical work assignments, as well as with additional staff resources.
- To provide interns with an opportunity to learn from the NATO community and get a better understanding and a more balanced view of the Organisation.
- To contribute to creating a more diverse workforce.
- To expand understanding of NATO in Alliance countries.
Eligibility Criteria for NATO-funded Internship
In order to apply for an internship at NATO, you must fulfil all criteria outlined below on the application date:
- Age: you will be over 21 years of age
- Nationality: you will be a citizen of a NATO Member State.
- Educational status:
- you will be a university student: you have completed at least two years successfully and are enrolled in your third year or
- you will have obtained your highest degree less than a year ago
- Languages: you will have proficiency in one of the two official NATO languages (English and French), and a working knowledge of the other will be considered as an asset. Knowledge of other languages will be an advantage as specified in the internship description.
If you are a national of NATO partner countries (PFP/EAPC), contact your Delegation at NATO Headquarters directly for information on potential internships within the Delegation.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.