AN ICC GRINSPOON FELLOWSHIP
WHAT IS THE GRINSPOON FELLOWSHIP?
For the 2019-2020 academic year, ICC will select 50 undergraduate students to serve as Grinspoon Fellows on campuses nationwide. Grinspoon Fellows will attend a mandatory leadership training seminar in Washington, D.C. from July 28-July 30, 2019 and receive year-round support from ICC professionals. Fellows receive a $1,000 stipend for their service.
- Must commit to serving as a Grinspoon Fellow for the entire 2019-2020 academic year. Those studying abroad during the 2019-2020 academic year are ineligible.
- May not hold any other official position with a national pro-Israel organization during the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Attend an all-expenses-paid leadership training seminar in Washington, D.C. from July 28 – July 30, 2019.
- Implement ICC campus initiatives throughout the academic year.
- Civic engagement: Building support for Israel through direct involvement in student government.
- Coalition building: Convening and fostering collaboration among representatives from various groups on campus.
- Rapid response: Working with ICC staff to create and implement initiatives on campus in response to anti-Israel activities.
- Politically-driven and passionate about pro-Israel activism as demonstrated through prior involvement with Israel advocacy, on or off campus.
- Demonstrated ability to mobilize others to achieve a common goal.
- Willingness to work in a bipartisan, inclusive manner.
Each Grinspoon Fellow will receive a stipend of $1,000 during the 2019-2020 academic year. Stipends will be paid in two installments pending completion of fellowship requirements.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.