PURPOSE, SCOPE, RESPONSIBILITY
- mediation and disclosure of information on the Internet and other media, and in other information channels targeting the students;
- management of the calls for applications, including evaluation;
- communication with applicants;
- presentation of the conditions and forms of the application, including the organization of information seminars in all public universities;
- bringing out the analysis of applications and the main reasons for rejection;
- preparation, conclusion and termination of the contracts awarding scholarships, paying scholarships, analysis of the reports and monitoring the execution of the contracts;
- councelling the grantees;
- informing the public.
AMOUNT OF SCHOLARSHIP
The scholarship is intended to cover the living expenses, travel costs, tuition fees and research-related expenses. All other costs have to be covered by the applicant (incl costs for visa or residence permit). The scholarship consists of grant for living costs and a travel grant. The amount of the grant for living costs is 500 euros per month for all the grantees. The travel grant is paid once during the scholarship period, regardless of whether the grantee stays in Estonia in succession throughout the scholarship period or the scholarship is divided between different periods. The amount of travel grant depends on the distance between the point of departure and the destination of the learning mobility. When calculating the distance, only the European Commission's web-based calculator is used.
The scholarship application along with all the required annexes are submitted electronically in Estonian or in English. The application system can be found at www.archimedes.ee/taotlused. The possibility to submit applications opens one month before the announced deadline. The applicant must timely submit the following documents to the Foundation:
- formal application;
- research plan;
- curriculum vitae;
- proof that the applicant is final year BA student, MA or PhD student or a document verifying the PhD degree;
- confirmation of the Estonian supervisor about the acceptance of the candidate and confirmation of his/her preparedness of supervising the candidate. In the Estonian written confirmation, the receiver must briefly describe the research topic and justify the importance of the research for Estonia.
Required documents have to submitted through the application system. The applicant does not have to send the application and other documents via (e-)mail. The application has to be filled in and submitted (by clicking `submit` arter filling in the application). The applicant does not have to sign the documents. By submitting the documents in application system the applicant has confirmed that all required documents are correct, and submitting is being considered as the applicant`s signature.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: