The European Armenian Federation for Justice and Democracy (EAFJD) is pleased to announce the call for applications for the fall session of Vahan Hovhannisyan Internship Program. The deadline for applications is July 1, 2018.
The Vahan Hovhannisyan Internship Program of the EAFJD gives a unique opportunity to promising Armenian students and young activists to gain a practical experience and insight at the EAFJD office in Brussels. The internship program is aimed at introducing young Armenian leaders to the functioning of the European institutions and providing them with an exceptional opportunity to regularly visit the European Parliament and to attend its events and activities.
The selected candidates will complete the program at the EAFJD office and will be assigned various tasks by the EAFJD staff including a research on a selected topic. Upon successful completion of the internship program, which includes a final exam, the interns will receive a certificate. The interns will be provided with accommodation and will receive a monthly remuneration of EUR 500. The EAFJD will also cover the costs of one double ticket from Yerevan to Brussels for the purposes of the internship.
Who is eligible to apply?
• Armenian citizens
• Students, recent graduates, as well as young professionals
• Proven record of political or civic activism for the issues important to the EAFJD
• Proven very good command of English, knowledge of a second European language is a plus
• Good research and communication skills, strong willingness to learn.
• Proficiency in MS Word package. Knowledge of basic graphic design is an asset
How to apply?
To apply please click LINK TO ORIGINAL button below and fill in the application form by 1 July, 2018
The internship will start on 15 September, 2018 and will end on 15 December, 2018.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.