Special Master Scholarships for International Students
IED Istituto Europeo di Design invites young creatives to convert their ideas into projects by taking part to the 2018 SPECIAL MASTER SCHOLARSHIPS CONTEST FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS. Up for grabs are 37 scholarships covering the 50% or 70% of the tuition fees for Master Courses in Design, Fashion, Visual Arts and Communication held in Milan, Barcelona, Florence, Madrid, Rome, Turin, and Venice. IED – Istituto Europeo di Design fosters talent by making a total amount of 234.900 Euro available for scholarships open to creative students coming from the following Countries:
Brasil, Bulgaria, Romania, Serbia, Germany, Austria, Sweden, Norway, Finland, Switzerland, Colombia, Ecuador, Mexico, Peru, Turkey, Lebanon, Egypt, India, Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, CIS countries
Participants are required to present themselves creatively:
- If you have a creative background provide a portfolio with your best creative works realized during your former studies, professional pathways, or as a thesis project.
- If you still did not have the chance to put your creativity into practice choose a creative instrument to present yourself and your background, describing your interest: how would the Master boost your competences and which is the specific contribution that you would bring to the class, thanks to your characteristics. Why would this Master fit you and the other way around? Answer this question trying to be original.
In order to be considered eligible, each candidate will be asked to provide
- A motivation letter in the language of the chosen course;
- Copy of ID card or passport;
- Certificate of knowledge of the language in which the course is held, if different from the mother tongue (alternatively is possible to have a Skype interview in the language of the chosen course). To be admitted to the course is required B2 level as a minimum;
Terms and Conditions
- IED – Istituto Europeo di Design S.p.A. (hereafter referred as IED) aims at supporting young creatives through activation and promotion of specific meritocracy contests for the attribution of scholarships in the fields of design, fashion, visual arts and communication.
- Following this purpose, IED promotes the contest “Special Master Scholarships Contest for International Students” through the website ied.edu/profession/special-master-scholarships-forinternational-students (hereafter referred as a website) and the dedicated social networks.
- The purpose of the contests is the assignment of n. 37 scholarships covering the 50% or 70% of the tuition fee of IED Master Courses, for the academic year 2018/2019.
- Participation in the contest is subject to registration on ied.edu/profession/special-master-scholarships-forinternational-students.
- Participation is strictly reserved to all Candidates who have reached 18 years at the moment of application, in possession of a bachelor degree or - equivalent qualification - or having a job experience in the relevant field. Graduands are eligible, as long as they obtain the academic diploma within 30 days before the discussion of the Master course’s Thesis Project. Candidates have to meet the specific requirements fixed in the guidelines and informative materials of every single course.
- Students who are already enrolled in a 1st Level Master course are not allowed to be enrolled in a Master course or in other academic and Afam courses at the same time.
- Participation is strictly reserved for candidates applying for the 2018/2019 Academic Year. 2.5 Candidates must show proficiency in the language of the course (B2 as minimum level required).
- IED employees and consultants are not allowed to take part in the Contest.
- Providing the personal data required for registration, the Candidate is aware of the legal consequences entailed by supplying false data, thus she/he is committed to provide accurate, complete, true and correct data.
- Processing of personal data will be respectful of the attached information as per D. Lgs. n. 196/03 on personal data protection. None of the data required for registration can be considered sensible under the above-mentioned decree.
- The Candidate will be held liable or accountable for any damage and damaging consequence occurred to IED and Accademia Galli for the infringement of the rule stated above.
For more information click "LINK TO ORIGINAL" below.