International students can apply to study at HSE for free through full-tuition scholarships. This merit-based scholarship will completely waive all tuition fees for select full-degree Bachelor's and Master's programmes at HSE.
Applicants should apply to the programmes they wish to enter and indicate whether they are applying for a scholarship (in the case that scholarships are available for their chosen programs). If the application is considered to be outstanding by the application committee, the applicant will be recommended for a scholarship.
Please note that scholarships cover only the cost of tuition (210,000 - 370,000 rubles) and that all other costs (including accomidation at HSE dormitories) must be covered by the student.
HSE also offers a wide range of tuition fee discounts to international appicants who are not eligible for Russian government scholarships.
Full-tuition scholarships are available for the following Master's programmes:
- Applied and Interdisciplinary History: Usable Pasts
- Applied Social Psychology
- Big Data Systems
- Cognitive Sciences and Technologies: From Neuron to Cognition
- Comparative Politics of Eurasia
- Comparative Social Research
- Data Science
- Financial Economics
- Governance of Science, Technology, and Innovation
- Linguistic Theory and Language Description
- Management and Analytics for Business
- Political Analysis and Public Policy
- Politics. Economics. Philosophy
- Population and Development
- Socioeconomic and Political Development of Modern Asia
- Statistical Learning Theory
- Strategic Corporate Finance
- System and Software Engineering
November 15, 2017 - February 28, 2018: applications submitted during this time will be considered for full-tuition scholarships for graduate programmes
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.