Yanshan University Scholarship Program for International Students
Categories of applicants
1. Awarded only toPh.D. candidates, the scholarship is valid for 3 to 4 years for doctoral programs.
2. Most courses are instructed in Chinese.
Criteria and eligibility
1. Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens with a foreign passport and be in good health;
2. Applicants for doctoral degree program must have a diploma of master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
3. Awardees ofChinese Government Scholarship, Confucius Institute Scholarship and other scholarships will be not accepted for this Scholarship program.
The scholarship covers the following:
●registration fee, tuition fee, and accommodation fee for dormitory on campus
●monthly allowance: CNY1400 for 12 months/year
●one–off settlement subsidy: CNY 2000
1. Application Form for YSU Scholarship;
2. Copy of passport(the photo page);
3. YSU admission application form international students (with a photograph of the applicant);
4. Certified educational records, degree certificates or diplomas, and academic transcripts(photocopy);
5. Curriculum vitae or resume;
6. Physical examination form for foreigners;
7. Copy of HSK-5certificate;
8. Personal statement;
9. Two letters of recommendation from professors or as sociated professors;
MAILINGADDRESS FOR APPLICATION DOCUMENTS:
College of International Exchange, YanshanUniversity
438 Hebei Street, Qinhuangdao, HebeiProvince, P.R. China. 066004
Tel: +86-335-8047570, +86-335-8053537
Please contact: He Ling, Ji Hongyue
Application Deadline: May 20thevery year
For more information please click "Further Official Information" below.
This opportunity has expired. It was originally published here: