About the Fellowship
The Wayne Vucinich Fellowship is a twelve-week residential fellowship at the Stanford University Center for Russian, East European and Eurasian Studies (CREEES). During the fellowship period, the Vucinich Fellow is expected to pursue her or his independent research in residency and to participate actively in the scholarly activities of the Center. The fellow will have access to Stanford University Libraries and the Hoover Institution Library and Archives as well as a community of scholars at Stanford. The fellow will hold a lecture, seminar or workshop on his or her research, organized by CREEES.
The Wayne Vucinich Fellowship competition is open. Applications due by 5pm PST on October 14, 2016.
A complete application consists of the following materials:
- Vucinich Fellowship application form (online)
- A letter of application/research proposal
- A Curriculum Vitae
- A writing sample (book chapter or article length, in English)
- A short proposal for a public lecture/workshop to be held at Stanford (can be related to research proposal)
- Two (2) letters of recommendation
All materials listed above (with the exception of the letters of recommendation) should be submitted as attachments to the online application form.
To APPLY click "Further official information" below and fill the application form.